How to Measure a Filter Cartridge
- Measure the outside diameter (A)
- Measure the overall length including end caps (B)
Note: Do NOT include handles, strings or special adapters in this measurement.
- If the top and/or bottom end cap is open, measure the inside diameter of the opening (C)
- Identify the cartridge filter manufacturer and part number of the filer housing in which the replacement cartridge will be installed.
- Identify if there is a center core.
- Count the number of pleats. Counting the number of pleats helps to identify the overall square footage for filtration.
Filter Cartridge Measurements may vary slightly. Always allow a tolerance of +/- 1/16in. (1.66 mm.)